The report has been designed to help dramatically reduce the time it takes to access your vital data and significantly reduce the stress you feel when you don’t know what’s happening in your business. When on the ‘Report Menu’ page, simply click on the report category you wish to analyze and you’ll automatically be directed to the page containing all the reports within that category. Allowing you to ask specific questions of your data, all your essential retail insights with a selected category have been consolidated into one dynamic report page.
Our Retail Insights Solution is used to help inform various strategies and tactics for optimum organisational performance. In some cases, analysis reveals declining demand and performance of particular products, which offers impetus to discount prices and clear out inventory. Analysis is also vital on new products or services to track whether results are on pace to achieve targeted goals. Recognizing a slow pace early allows time to communicate with and train salespeople to improve sales efforts early, as opposed to waiting until after the target is missed.
This solution has been designed to answer questions such as:
- How are my product sales doing vs the predetermined targets?
- How are my sales from this year compared to the sales of previous years?
- How much sales are coming from each store, product category, or item?
- Which of my sales people are performing the best and worst?
- How much sales are coming from the top 70% or the bottom 10% of my products or customers?
- Who are my top 10 customers?
- What is my top 10 selling products?
- What is my gross profit by product category, item, or time period?